Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Prompt 11.07.12


I do believe that the right man, Obama, won. There are many reasons that I believe this. The first reason is because Obama focuses a lot on education. To him education is important. On the other hand Romney said “If you can’t afford college, college isn’t for you.” I strongly disagree with this because someone may be smart and determined to go to college but not have the money for it, that doesn’t necessarily mean that college isn’t for them. Another thing I like about Obama is that he believes in equality of everyone. He believes that same sex marriage should be legalized. Obama said “No one in America should ever be afraid to walk down the street holding hands with the person they love.” I STRONGLY agree with this statement. Overall Obama thinks more about the people and what they want. He thinks more about the equality of everyone more than Romney does.

No comments:

Post a Comment